I may have been quite silent on the blog front recently, but here’s an incentive for me to post more regularly: since I no longer use Facebook, and since I primarily used that site to post photographs, I have set up a photo-blog as a sort of sister site to this one. I was inspired by my husband (who has a lovely photo-blog here), and you’ll notice that our sites look quite similar! I’d like to exhibit my finest photographic skills, but I’m a bit of a beginner at photography, so instead you’ll get to see my attempts at being a good photographer, while checking out some of my favourite places in the world. The site is called Quirky Pics (ho ho) and can be found here. Enjoy!
- Reflections on motherhood #6: introducing solid foods
- Reflections on motherhood #5: busting some myths about bed-sharing
- Reflections on motherhood #4: the horrors of sleep deprivation
- Reflections on motherhood #3: the joys of babywearing
- Reflections on motherhood #2: What I wish I’d known about breastfeeding